- Help drive product and platform vision along with implementing new features and deploy them to customers on an ongoing basis.
- Work in a cross functional team (Product Owners, UI / UX, Designers and Developers) in a highly collaborative environment where you will also speak to our customers.
- Be involved in the whole software development lifecycle
- Utilise best practices namely; Pair Programming, Continuous Integration, Infrastructure as code, Microservices, and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Provide technical support and advice to customer operations, clients and third party teams.
We mainly use the following tools and technology but you don’t need to have experience with all of them. Many of us didn’t when we joined! Our focus is on finding people with the right mindset who are willing to learn.
- AWS for our infrastructure
- Clojure for our microservices (any experience of other JVM languages such as Scala or Kotlin would help making the move to Clojure)
- Docker to run our services
- React native for mobile applications
- Terraform for our infrastructure provisioning and deployment
- Kafka for asynchronous messaging
- A sprinkle of PHP (on its way to retirement)
- We contribute regularly to Open Source libraries
To apply for this position, send your cv to email@example.com with a subject title “Senior Software Developer – MyPulse”
Neal Archbold: A Leader on a quest to make digital health accessible to all
Use teleconsultations to lower your costs
Use digital solutions to prepare your healthcare business for the winter
Utilising Service Blueprints to improve patient experience
Unlocking greater access to care with a digital front door